Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 6, 2011

A New Beginning

Well here I am again - blogging - yes, yes I know since when do I have time to blog - well my promise to me is to write something every week, so it may as well be here.
I will try and include some of my crafty stuff ( assuming I actually find time), some of my school stuff ( which takes too much time) and some of the kids stuff ( which I always find time for).

This year I have a straight year level class - Grade 2 which is my favourite of all year levels - one I have had the pleasure of teaching only 3 times in my 15 years of teaching... This weekend has been a struggle of trying to get programmes began and resources finished. I only had Sunday though as I met my sis half way to drop Mum back - lol feels like a custody issue child = meeting on neutral territory - only it isn't anything like that - just this way no one has to drive 3 hours each way. Mum comes up to watch the kids whilst I go back for the teacher days at school.

I really should be writing my class parent meeting info - but I'm here...

Quick question - why is it that I always want to write my novel when we are driving -not around town driving - but the driving through the country.... perhaps I need a house with views - views of hills... well our block kind of does this -maybe I'll actually be able to write - oh I wish ---one day a week not working and I would so have RSI from typing this story :) one day sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment