Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

Saturday

So very glad it is the weekend. I'm totally behind already with the start of the year - I never ever seem to catch up like I used to. Basically because I don't spend every living minute doing school work and I don't spend the whole weekend at work - the kids are too important and David doesn't spend the weekend there either so it is nice to have time together.

I finally got the silhouette fired up this morning. ( I cut out some words for my classroom door) see I haven't really stopped doing school stuff - I just don't do as much lol.

Emmi and James had there swimming lesson on Tuesday which went really well. James isn't impressed but his teacher is excellent. Emms well she has Kym so is mega stocked.

On Wednesday Emmi had her first ballet lesson - she was soooo cute! She's been doing all her positions all over the house. ( sadly she hasn't asked about piano this week so I'll have to remind her)
James is hanging out for enrolments for soccer - fingers crossed he is ok with it all once the first game starts - my very clever boy is ohhh so not sporty except in the pool - he is my fish.

ok off to finish putting stuff in the new drawers - love Ikea delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment